About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rehab.

No, I'm not on drugs.
But, I've been recovering.
I've been putting 149% of my effort into a 504 piece puzzle, expecting to finish it in one night..
It's been wearing me downnnn .
The project was given November 6th, 2008, and I was on a roll at first, finding all the edges, and gradually getting to the inside pieces. Then, there was this blockage, and all the pieces started to look the same, and my "partner", who at first seemed to encourage me and help me with this puzzle, started taking back pieces.... without a clear explanation to why... And I feel like no matter how hard I try, I just CAN'T find the pieces or get them to match up; the puzzle is falling apart, my "partner" doesn't seem to care about it anymore, and I'm starting to wonder why I started this project in the first place..
A lot of rain has fallen from my eyes within the last week or so.
This hurts more than a broken left arm in 4th grade, a foot cut open one summer, a few sprained ankles, losing your favorite pet & both great-grandparents in the same year, the same arm sprained for the same reason it got broken years later, and how I left my first boyfriend, ALL WRAPPED IN ONE.
Friends try, but it doesn't work.
My mom was right; my iPod IS depressing.
Everything I do, say, watch, read reminds me of New York..
..and other things.
I can't stop reminiscing; I can't stop crying.
It's all part of my rehabilitation.
Did you know we celebrate Valentine's Day for the completely OPPOSITE reason it was created a holiday ?! SMH.
I don't celebrate that day, I don't plan on it. Ever.
On the flip side...
Susan's Birthday was awesome.. I should've stayed.
M.F.'s party.. my iPod almost saved it. Almost.
Sleepover @ Drazy's was fun.
"Goodnight Dum-Dum."
Classical girls won their practice game today.
5 more [real] games left.
Zack still isn't fixed, hopefully tomorrow.
That bitch Annie is back though.
Ugh.
Tasha + Movies + Candy + Tiredness + Sidekick + Freshmen =
Boring Fun.
If You Leave - Musiq Soulchild ft. Mary J. Blige
I'm Still In Love With You Boy - Sasha ft. Sean Paul
Last To Know - Chris Brown
Walk Away - Marques Houston
Not Anymore - Letoya Luckett
You've Changed - Keisha Cole
Torn - Letoya Luckett
After the Hurricane - Jazmine Sullivan
I looked really nice today.
Well.. my hair at least.
If the pics upload, you'll be able to see, but until then..
My teeth hurt.
I need braces...... NOW.
My summer caught up to me a little.
I saw a person from my summer, who then hit me up a few minutes later, then got picked up from my cousin who I was also with in the summer, who goes out with a brother of another person from summer, and we all wanna meet up one of these days.
Sweet Coincidence.
I've got nada more to say..
Heartbreak Sucks.
NEVER fall in love.
Never. Never. Never.
And if you do, make sure its local, as strong as it seems, and meaningful before you drop the words.
In order for a relationship to work, it takes two; so don;t put so much effort into something if the other person isn't meeting you half way, get it ?
I learned the hard way, and I'm never contradicting or considering to change my beliefs EVER again.
It's about that time where my nightmares and dreams clash.
Thanks for tasting my thoughts, seeing my feelings, and getting inside my head.
"Blater."
p.s. i watched Juno today. That movie's fuckin` sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment