About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Unnecessary Information.

I'm psychic. I don't give a damn what anyone says.
Remember last night when I said I was going to have an interesting night?
Well, it was interesting alright.
As well as heart-breaking.
FUCK THE BULLSHITTTT.
I don't NEED it.
Most def. don't WANT it.
He just needs to make up his mind.
SMFHH..
All Day = Holding back my tears. Until last period which I finally had with my wife and got to finally talk it out with someone who understands.. cry it out, too.
I hate crying with a passionnnnnn.
I feel weak and like a little bitch! -___-
So I came up with this last night after all was said and done:
My throat tightens at just the thought of you leaving,
While my eyes tear at the start of believing,
And as my body gets sore, and my soul begins to ache,
I know, now, that I'm being welcomed to Heartbreak.
All that wasn't said was all I needed and wanted to know.
So unclear, yet makes perfect sense.
Absurd.
Silence Screams The Truth.
End of my day was fun..
McDonald's.
Basketball in the other gym.
Boys Game.
Jenifer & Ryan.
BK.
Smiles.
Laughter.
Pictures.
Not of us; just me looking at them.
Subway.
Strawberry water. ^_^
Homework.
My report card sucks for 2nd quarter. -___-
What the fuck was I doing ?
SLACKING.
Not gonna let that slip again.
I misssss Zackkkk [my phone].
Gahhhhh .
I like this poem:
You charmed me not with that fair face,
Though it was all divine;
To be another's is the grace
That makes me wish you mine.
The Gods and Fortune take their part,
Who, like young monarchs fight,
And boldly dare invade that heart,
Which is another's right.
First mad with hope we undertake
To pull up every bar,
but once possessed, we faintly make
A dull defensive war.
Now every friend turned a foe,
In hope to get our store,
And passion makes us cowards grow
That made us brave before.
By John Dryden
"I choose ME."
-Tamia
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment