About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hilarious.

Blog Bangers.
Older than me, yet still need an advance in their mentality, maturity, and Grow The Fuck Up-ity.
Why would I want yours when I got mine ?
Smh.
Get over yourself, stop posting shit, and move onnnn..
Anyways.

Unecessary Drama Drama Drama surrounds me.
It's so damn ridiculous how people come out to be nowadays..
Sophmore Year: Year of Realization.
And as for you, my dear loved one,
Ya no se que hacer contigo.. con nosotros.
Back to homework that I've been slacking on for days..
I wonder what my report card looks like..
I have a feeling I'm in for an interesting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment