About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First, Realization; Then, Rehabilitation.

This is going to be another one of those.. venting posts.
I came across a few conversations that trigured this.
"Good Stuff derived from the Bad Stuff."
I learned that I'm not the only one going through this stage in life.
Some people are 98% there.
I'm going to just put random parts of conversation on here.
On my behalf of realizing.

"If you love something let it go.. "
I've been trying to hold on, I can't if he doesn't.
Like your blog says, if that someone isn't meeting you halfway, then it's not worth it.
But the difference between my blog and my situation is that he used to meet me halfway..

Time, S p a c e , & Distance changed You.
So there's nothing left for me to do,
But to let Time, S p a c e , & Distance change Me..


Now that I think about it, he basically held my hand through it.
Reguardless of the minor, obvious problems.
You gotta do what's best for your star player, and that's you.
After a few months, he became my star player.
My happiness.
My number one.
My world.
Sometimes, I felt like he was my backbone.
My day wasn't complete unless I talked to him.
Even from miles away..
Something that felt so Right, but in reality was very Wrong.
We don't choose who we fall in love with.
We also don't choose who we get hurt most by..
He's fine.
According to him, his puzzle is complete with or without me.
He seems happy and unbothered.
I just need to learn to smile again, because I deserve to do so as well.
I think it's better if you let go.
It's easier said then done.
You have to try.
What do you think I've been doing?
Talking to him, arguing with him, blogging about him, thinking about him.
& NONE of that helps.

Actually... it does.
If you say so.
I do say so, because I know so. I think I know myself by now.
True, but sometimes you need to be saved from yourself..
That's where other people come in.
I got myself into this situation, I can get myself out.
Let Him Go.
As much as I don't want to;
No matter how much it hurts;
No matter how many tears fall;
No matter how much effort I put in to try and complete this puzzle with missing pieces...
I don't need anyone to tell me what I already know.
I know what I'm doing.
I know what I have to do.
I just need to do it.
I need to let go.
Everytime those words are mentioned, my throat tightens, and my eyes water.
Respira.
Just get over it, Shanelle.
You can do this.
I know. I know. I know.
I can.
Want vs. Need
And Want is beating the shit out of Need.
I just need to..
See Him.
Feel Him.
Kiss Him.
One More Time.
Take a long, hard, good look at what and who I fell in love with;
Who caused me nothing but joy and sorrow; pleasure and pain;
Who I gave my heart to, and who I let break it,
Then walk away..
Let Go.

4 comments:

  1. i never said don't make a blog if you aren't going tp put it to good use.
    I read yours , Ryans , Susans, Relax's , Brooklyn zuu's , Gibrans , &jenelias. I think tahts i though. Everyone else is completely irrelevant to me & i don't understand why they would make a blog to please me If it isn't going to please me. That sounds real selfish but why make a blog if you will never post . Or if yu do post , post Retarded shit .Like Hi i am JENIFER . This is My 1st time. Like ohkie , Youre name goes into the Profile anyways. Its just stupid .

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful blog post.
    regardless of all the speech bubbling around you it all pops eventually.
    dont let everything cloud your vision.
    or get you upset, life is to not just about the hurt or ignorance of others,and yourself?
    be listless.but listen so you learn.
    Oh and baby girl above me your a biter, my team got you into this.... you just dont realize it yet haha
    Visit us: Http://lovevillain.blogspot.com
    Live long and prosper.
    -W. Spahk

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's not a biter. Let's not name call here. She was actually inspired by you guys and follows your blog. lol..
    That comment was for something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well since thats the case i love you spiffy ") and ignore me im a bit hot headed.

    ReplyDelete