About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gray.

I'm still recovering.
Ms. Lovable is mending; slowly, but surely.
No lagrimas today.
And the heartbreak kid was only mentioned once I think?
I give myself an A-. Only becus he was still in my thoughts.
He's been getting a little too much attention here.
Classical girls got smashed, spanked, and smacked all over by BVA today.
Last night we did the same to Tollgate. Alexia with 35 points!
Overall, the last two games haven't been my best; haven't been into it.
My body feels like it's been slowed down, and my head be elsewhere. :-/
So, yesterday, my horoscope said some shit like,


"...Look forward to an upswing in the romance department. Passion will be reignited with your partner."
It gave me hope.
I talked to him, too, last night.
Before I read the horoscope.
And.. conversation was good. Almost great actually.
I avoided the "us" conversations, becus.. well.. that's calling for an arguement. It's actually better we didn't talk about us, love, committment, etc. I'm pretty sure he KNOWS and completely UNDERSTANDS how much I care about him. So, I don't have to remind him.
Maybe that was the problem before? Too much love? Lmaoo .
But yeah.. convo was good. There were some friendly disagreements...
And he mentioned some chick like 3 times, like I was supposed to ask about her or something. -___-
Highlight: Biting. =]
"I still love him as much as I love talking to him [which caused me to love him in the first place], but I still wanna let him know and inform him at the end of the night, before he goes to bed, that my heart adores him; My body longs for him. & that I still love him. "
My madre asked about him.. Well.. She tried to talk about him. She thought he lived here. And she wanted me to be open with her or whatever.. But I already know half the stuff she's gonna say so..
Chill.
I like making my own mistakes, learning from my own mistakes, and fixing my own mistakes. I'm doing pretty damn good so far. I'll be fine Madre, thanks for caring though. Ily.
Today I "renewed" a friendship I had thought was lost and gone forever.
It would've been really nice to see him today.. sigh*
I've been singing and dancing a lot lately.Which is a good thing.
It shows that my happiness is returning.
Soon, I'll be myself again.. with new principles and new standards.
He just hit me up. 11:50pm.
Jazmine Sullivan is my favorite artist right about now;
"My Foolish Heart"
"After the Hurricane"
"Silent Tears"
My cat swears he's a king. When I'm sitting at the computer, he decides he can just hop on my lap and curl into a ball and get comfortable. Then, he expects me to pet him the whole time he's there, but I don't, so he falls asleep. And when I go upstairs, he follows. Well, he runs as if he's racing me to get up there first and meows for me to feed him. Fat ass. And it's funny becus sometimes I'll be walking and he expects me to move out the way or go around cus he's laying down. Yeaa Aiighttt . Lmaoo .
What's a tumblr?
"DISTANCE REALLY DOES MAKE THE HEART GROW FONDER."
"Golden" By Chrisette Michele
I've never heard so much beauty in a song.
I saw this on Liani's blog and it made me think a lot:
"Sometimes patience is the best answer."
He didn't seem to understand that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment