About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, February 20, 2009

Not Today.

8:30am is too early on vacation.
Smashed on Juanita Sanchez.
Killer Whale.. Lmaoo .
14 points.
Aoww.
Blog reading.
Applebee's.
Exhaustion without the want to sleep.
I realized why I don't talk to my madre a lot;

I never know what she's talking about half the time.

Music Feeds My Soulx33

"Better in Time" - Leona Lewis

"Next to Ya" - Krys Ivory ft. Ryan Leslie

"Out of the Blue" - Ryan Leslie

Chris Fucking Brown.

SMHH .

I thought this was pretty funny:

Okay.

Maybe just once.


"But he still has a large place with furniture, and all-you-can-eat food in my heart.."
And what I was just told right now made everything so much better.
"Past affairs of the heart will serve as a guide to future love."

This helped, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment