About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's Gonna Be the Death of Me.

Burned knees; tried to cover one and the other gets it.
Hip is eff`d up AGAIN; some girl elbowed me --in the AIR dude.
My back.. in pain like a MOFO.
Jammed my right pinky.
I think I'm getting a bruise on my left shoulder.
And during the time, I couldn't breathe or else I'd get back spasms. -___o
On top of that, I couldn't find my water, so I was dehydrated and tired.
Then, we got smashed by BVA again.
Yup;
Basketball is going to KILL ME.
P.S. The boys got their first LOSS today against Shea...
o_o
O_O O_O
That means they are no longer UNdefeated.
But I'm take my ass back to bed since it IS like 3:am.
Highlight: Mariahhx33
"Shanelle,You are being talked about as the person who has a finger on the pulse of what's going on. Look to be called upon to be a leader and to guide everyone towards the most advantageous direction. Your love life will also benefit from your reputation."
Most definitely not today; GO ME!

1 comment: