About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Picture Post.

So, I'm going to state the obvious and say that I haven't posted in a few days... Who actually notices though ?
ANYWAYS. This happened Friday and Saturday during the day:




So he wishes..

My hair's best friend.

My ears' best friend.

Freewayyyyyy .
Madre.

Cheaters.. $$$
Brother... He needs a cut yoo..

Pocket full of sunshine.

Flea markets are crowded.

East Providence is far and easy to get lost in.

I can't fix my phone till' Wednesday.

I wanted that coat from Burlington Coat Factory.. BAD.

I was upset.

Got over it.

Looked forward to New York later that night.

Ohhhh Yeahhhhh .

1 comment: