About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice, Ice Baby.

I saw soo many people fall on ice today.. Funny shit.
My mom unintentionally and indirectly makes me feel like I'm a mistake.. She stays hinting that she should've waited.. and that she could've been so much more than what she is now.. =/
I went to school for no reason again; wasted my time bullshitting in the cafeteria for 2 hours, ate lunch, then left.
I love my best friend. She's the only person who's house I'm welcome to at ANY time during the day, on ANY day of the week. After I left school, I went there, and after sharing a few stories, I knocked out on her abuela's bed. -___-
Woke up just in time to eat and go back to school for my game.
Which, of course, we didn't win.
I feel like giving up.
But I'm not a quitter.
So I won't.. sigh*
Love & Basketball.
I don't seem to love anyone or anything lately except food, sleep, and my wifer. Yeah, I said it.
I wanna be better at ball SOO BADLY.
I try to practice more... run more.. pay attention to plays more..
Nada.
I'm starting to hate winter, too.
Too much snow and ice.
I'm tired, but I waited so long just to get on the computer so...
Yeah.
Something is wrong with part of my scalp.. =[ It hurts.
No pictures.
...Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment