About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello, Bronx.


This beautiful little girl makes all my days brighter. Even though she denies me when we're in New York, I still love mi niña, Feidy. So yeah.. Saturday night, I rushed around 7ish until 8 trying to get all my stuff together for the trip.. When I got to Heirys, they was chillinnnnnn. Turns out we had to wait for Chito to come before we left at 1130? There was this kid who came with us. I have no idea what his name was, but he wasl ike Chito's nephew or somethin.. You could've sworn this guy did not speak english! He was dumb quiet.. And was oblivious to EVERYTHING. It was awkward... I wanted to make conversation to break the silence but.. I didn't know what to say or what language to say it in.. "/ I find out he speaks perfect english 4 hours later, when we actually get to NY. lmaooo. I knew it.

Wiferrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! My LIFE. I don't think I can LIVE without her.. She doesn't know it, but she opens a lot of doors for me, and I she's like THEE bestest Best Friend Ever. Title is hers for a lifetime.

And since I saved this as a draft for so long I'm gonna just um... post pictures.. and say a little and jus call it a day.. Let's remember this was last Saturday.

So.. we happened to wear the same styled sneakers unplanned. This has been happening A LOT lately.. whether it's with our hair, color of our clothes or style of our jeans, SOMETHING is similar between us.... without any intention. We're trying to conclude that maybe A. we spend too much time with eachother or B. she stays thinking about me while she's getting dressed! or vice versa =] Hehe.. Look at Feidy's little shoe.



We arrived at our destination at about 2:30ish am. I really hate the drive to New York, but it's worth it, I guess. But no sleep took place. We greeted everyone, settled ourselves, ate, myspaced, looked at pictures, waited until everyone fell asleep to do Shaki's hair randomly at 5am, and then I fell asleep at 6am while these locas went to bed at 7.
GOOD MORNING AT 9am! -___-

Oh yeah, this is us dique squishing air out of the airbed.. =D FUNNNNNN.





Where Mofongo?

*Only certain people are expected to get this.


This was now Sunday by the way. Last time we came it was Sunday, too. Both very nice days... This Sunday happened to be the first time I've taken a train and NY bus in my life. Ever.


Superbowl/Family thing at the end of the night. No one was really watching though.. I went to the store with no shoes on and ate madddd MIke & Ikes.. Tummy ache? Yes. Heiry and I also ended running around the block at like 9 or 10pm for no reason.* We literally ran.. it was scary outside. Then the party.. everyone was up there, you know.. partying.

Meanwhile...

We were outside doing this, then some random guy came and started singing and dancing in front of us until Shakira told him to leave. Lmao.

He said he would report this video if I ever posted it.. but too bad he doesn't know about this. =]

We had to leave a few hour later, thanks to my mom not answering her phone, and me telling Blanca the info late..

I ended getting what I wanted before I left though.

No comments:

Post a Comment