About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dilemma.

Dilemma: a situation requiring choice between equally undesirable alternatives; a problem that seems incapable of a solution

Man, I've done it this time.

Friend comes to Classical almost every day to check us out. Friend & I happen to have this flirty type of friendship, but nothing serious (at all). Insider is created based on the type of friendship we have. I proceed to remind him on Facebook. I should've known that it was going to cause a little controversy. A female friend of Friend's girlfriend cyber attacks me. I set shit straight and then receive a message from Girlfriend. No big deal. We become friends, little did I know, she was actually pursuing me in more than a friendship sort of way. Girlfriend just so happens to be the Bestfriend of one of my good friends. We both know that Good Friend isn't going to accept whatever this will become, because we know which road we were headed down. Two weeks pass, I get confronted by Good Friend about Bestfriend, it doesn't end too well. So, I try again. Wish I didn't because it made it worse, and now we don't even look at each other. I asked her not interfere, Bestfriend or no Bestfriend, and she refused. Either way, I'm going to do what I want, and so is Bestfriend, therefore WE'RE going to do whatever we want. We don't need her, or anyone else's, approval or permission to proceed. Although we've come to this disagreement, I'm not willing to lose Good Friend as a good friend. I also don't want to break it off with Bestfriend because she might actually be Good for me. Besides, the only reason Good Friend isn't agreeing with it is because she sees the relationship at an exterior point of view: female and female. She doesn't view it as two human-beings with emotions who are attracted to eachother. God forbid. Literally. I forgive her for that because of her religious values, but she has to understand that people don't choose to be like this; some things are just out of one's control. But what I do NOT forgive her for is the bullshit she tried to feed Bestfriend about me, then has the audacity to tell me she loves me as a friend. "Good Friend" KNOWS very well that I am a good person at heart, so when it comes down to the one thing I cannot control about myself, DON'T PORTRAY ME AS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I AM JUST BECAUSE SHE HAPPENS TO BE YOUR BESTFRIEND. True colors were definitely revealed in the process, and now, I'm thinking twice about restarting our friendship. If it took someone close to you just to put in the clear what you REALLY think about me, what does that say about you? I don't care how religious or how dramatic you are, being fake is not tolerated. You just don't say that about friends you care about just because you don't agree with the situation at hand. You simply just Don't Interfere, like I had asked. Now look. Bestfriends & I, we're still talking every day, we're still seeing eachother every other night. Choose your interferences wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment