About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where There Are Opposites, There are Simularities

You are short.
I am tall.
We could care less about height differences.
You are dark.
I am light.
We like what's different from ourselves.
You wear glasses.
I am supposed to.
We're both near-sighted.
You are an Aquarius.
I am a Gemini.
We are very compatible.
You are stylish.
I throw anything on.
We don't judge books by their cover.
You live with your dad.
I live with my mom.
We have the other parent and siblings in another state.
You are wealthy.
I am broke.
We don't let our financial status get in the way of what we want.
You are a musician.
I am an athlete.
We find art in what we love to do.
You believe in God.
I still question Him.
We know there is a 'higher being'.
You are shy & timid.
I am bold & outspoken.
We have different ways of self-expression.
You don't like to say "No."
That's my favorite word.
We use words differently for what we believe in.
You know half of my friends.
I will never get to meet yours.
We have double lives.
You have a non-stop hectic schedule.
I have a manageable one.
We make free-time, our time.
You would like to see Italy, France, & Spain.
I want to go to Ireland.
We know the difference between romantic and familiar.
You think it's good to do what you can/should.
I think it's good to do what you want/benefit from.
We think it's good to get out and do something.
You feel the way you express yourself is "wrong."
I feel there's no "correct" way to express yourself.
We get our points across.
You put the needs of others before yourself.
I put my needs before anything else.
We still want to help others, just at different times.
Your best friend excepts everything but one thing about you.
There's not one thing my best friend doesn't accept about me.
They're both religious with a pinch of sin.
You feel it's only right to be open (for me).
I feel there's nothing wrong with being a secret (for you).
We want to be together regardless.
You care about what other people think.
I only care about what you think...

It's clear that we are different.
It's obvious that we feel the same.

I'm willing to do this... Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment