About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why you so HEATED ?!

I feel like every morning I walk into Classical High School, everyone, and yes, I mean EVERYONE, is angry until proven otherwise. It's 8 o'clock in the morning, what could have possibly happened to you that was so bad between the time you woke up and the time you got here? That's only like an hour, two hour difference for some. Get a grip, mothafuckaa.

If an esophagus could be sprained, that would be mine right about now. Last night's game was greatttt. Getting steals and rebounds is not easy. Once you have the ball, it's the opposing team's cue to attack. I'm pretty sure I got jabbed in the throat last night, seeing how it's hard to swallow (grow up), my voice is almost gone, and I sounded like a pig gasping for breath after it happened. It was worth it though, we still whooped some ass, 60-33. Muah.

Fuck college. I'm not going.

No comments:

Post a Comment