About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Outcast.

Yo, the last few days, maybe even weeks, have been cruel to me.
I've learned a lot of things that I wasn't too certain about, but reality struck me;
Like how I'm secretly a burden to my family;
I really can't call ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, I associate myself with a "friend;"
I talk way too much, and no one even listens;
People only care when the tears fall down, but they never dare ask about the pain you hide when you're smiling.
(Wow, I really like that line.)
I swear, if I just up and left out of this house, this city, this state, or even this country, and went some place where none of the people I knew had the slightest clue, here's what would happen:
Everyone would panic and blow up my phone like no tomorrow, asking where I was, demanding that I return home, telling me they loved me and don't understand why I did this, yadda yadda yadda . And when all is said and done, I don't return, then everyone just goes on with life. Like I wasn't even there to begin with.
I AM SO ALONE IN THIS WORLD, I can feel it: No one truly gives a shit about me.
Many know my family, many know who I spend most my time with, some know my best interests, and others know most of the events that have happened in my life, but honestly, NO ONE KNOWS ME.
It's driving me insane about how clueless everyone is about me, and making me question the relationships I've developed with these people..
Honestly, I'm forced to believe that I'm just here to be here, no one really "likes" me, no one cares, no one really wants to know me, I'm just here.
I feel like I'm this social outcast with no purpose in life but to live it.
WHY WAS I PUT ON THIS EARTH ?


Oh, and I love this: when people complain that you're always busy and they want to see you, or they really care about you and like you or whatever the case may be, but when you're stuck in the house all day on a Saturday, not one person hits you up, sees what you're doing, how you're doing, if you wanna go out for a little bit, chill, have a good time or something. Shit, you even try to invite yourself but no one wants to give you an address. So much for that, right?

Yeah, HBD Tre. Sorry I couldn't be there! (sarcasm) -__-



"Nobody likes me, and that's okay, cause I don't like ya'll anyway. I don't like ya'll anyway, FUCK ALL YA'LL !!" --50 Cent

No comments:

Post a Comment