About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, March 5, 2010

101th Post .

And i feel like shit.
It's been raining for like two weeks.
I haven't been getting enough sleep, but that's nothing new.
I've been dreading school more than usual and going for the wrong reasons.
Some of my grades are getting better,I must admit.
My mother basically hates me now and isn't talking to me because i didn't want to befriend her on Facebook on Monday. Tuesday she wouldn't take me to school because suddenly "i'm not her responsibility" and she finally said 8 words to me last night. Tonight is college night, and i'll be the only there without a parent.
I am in serious debt. I get no income. I am beyond broke. And i'm in serious need. I can hear money calling my name but i don't know where to look and find it.
My like-life is bizarre. Uncontrollable. Ridiculous.
My friends are here and there.. But just barely.
No one in my family talks to eachother, although we live in the same house, because we're that broken and can't get along.
I've been tryna talk to people about all this, but i feel like no one is really listening.
No one is truly understanding that i am not far from pulling my hair out, crying until there's no more tears to cry, screaming at the top of my lungs for the WORLD to hear, and just shutting myself down and out, away from everyone.
Depressed, and no relative, friend, counselor, or medication can help me cope.
I feel like dying .. but i have too much pride for that so when i get home i guess i'll just lay in the dark and cry myself to sleep or something .



I realize now, that I'm in this world alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment