About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, March 7, 2010

On the Flipside..

L Word keeps me entertained. Sane. Occupied. Satisfied. Care-free about reality.
And Season 5 just keeps getting better.
I just finished episode 9 i think and it's like.. the most romantic episode ever.
Everyone is finding themselves in their relationships and realizing what they really want and gettin accustomed to that: they're all in love and knowwho they wanna be with.

Bette&Tina <3
Alice&Tasha <3
Jenny&Nikki :) I'm not too sure about this one.
Max&Jodi'sInterpreter :? I'm confused about this one.
Molly&Shane :D Interesting, but I doubt will last.


Oh, i forgot to mention that they are making passionate Love to one another, some for the first time, and others for what still feels like the first time; all gettin` their box licked xD haha..

Funny that i mentioned that, the most unexpected person wishes to complete this task on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment