About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Monday, January 18, 2010

Relief.

This is like the forth time I'm posting today but eff it, it'll keep yah entertained for a bit..
My hair was finally finished at 10ish. It looks nice, but i'm hella tired.
No basketball today, unfortunately.
But on a good note, I think i finally got some things straight with Michelle.. ;]
My weekend officially starts and ends tomorrow on MLK Day.
Homework, Laundry, and hopefully some frikkin BASKETBALL !
oh wait.. i have practice..
Well yeah, my waiting is finally done and over with.

Now the only one that has to wait is the one whos awaiting my forgiveness and is being really sensitive to the pouring of my feelings in one of my previous blogs of today.

YOU'LL BE ALRITE.




I'm not the greatest person everyone portrays or thinks of me to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment