About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brief.

There's so many things i'd like to pour my heart out to my followers about, but it would beawfully long, and probably be less interesting than it already is.

SO! Midterms are finally overrrrr ! And I couldn't be happier.
I studied for None ofthem, but I still think I did a pretty decent job.

Basketball team still has not seen a second victory, although Thursday's game would've been that game if Ashley, Toni, and I weren't fouled out in the last four minutes. Senior Night was fun though ! ily Ashleyyy ! And i stole the Chex Mix xD

So, anyways. There's this girl that I really hoped wpuld work out, but when it comes down to it, you can't force what isn't meant to be. We have completely different lifestyles, beliefs, interests, and just ways of being. I try and try to look past all that and see the "real her," but honestly, those aspects are what makes a person who they are. Since there's no changing, I don't se us working out.

Maybe we were accidental.

But I don't know what to do yet..

On the other hand, there has been another that I've actually had True feelings for, hands down, for about a year, two months, and two days now. We've been on the craziest rollercoaster ride, I swear, and although she's miles away.. I'm happy to say she's back in my Life.







And hopefully she's here to stay this time..








P.S. Today was a good day. Great morning. Great breakfast. Little bro's game was good. Cleaning my room out felt good. My game was tiring, but good. That chinese food was bomb. That shower was great. And having internet and being able o finally blog from home again feels Awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment