About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Impatience is Pushing a BiPolar Buttonnnnnn

So, I had to wait like 20 minutes for a bus to go Downtown.
I had to wait an hour for a bus to go to Cranston.
And now I've been waiting almost 2 hours for my Godmother to come back and start braiding my hair.
And then when she does finally decide to come,
I'm gonna have to wait about 2 or 3 hours for her to actually do my hair.
And by that time, I won't be able to play ball with Tasha And Marco,
But instead have to Wait for the bus to go back home.
And WAIT until tomorrow to do Something worthy of my long weekend.
In case you haven't noticed,
I'M TIRED OF WAITING.
And i think this can go for a lot of other things besides today..

No comments:

Post a Comment