About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Relation Complications.. Once Again.

So..
I've started talking to another.
And i honestly don't know where this is going.
Ever since Sackary and Mariah ruined my emotions,
It's been really hard for me to actually get into a relationship.
Like I want to, and it would really be nice to be in one,
But I'm having difficulty letting myself just Forget,
And move right on with someone else.
And it's not even like I have any future plans with my past heart tormentors,
Because they both now live miles away from me,
Thank God,
But, I don't know what to do.
The only thing I do actually love and put my time and energy into is Basketball.
Married to the Gameee.
I feel bad because of all the people I have started to build with,
I push away when i started to like them too much..
Look for excuses, pick fights, just to slip away..
I honestly feel like there's two people who actually have potential of being that "one"
And instead of pursuing one of them, I'm doing the idiotic thing of playing with emotions until i can get out of this "afraid of committment" phase..
One of them doesn't even believe they can change how i feel,
or that they're even the right one for me..
I mean, it's not that difficult to get through to me, if you pull the right strings, push the right buttons..
But I refuse to tell you which to pull or push.
If UNCERTAINTY is the case,
Then I don't know what to tell you.
I should've been born a male.
This would've been sooo much easier.

1 comment:

  1. yeahh, im sorry i runied your emotions. i been wantin to tell you that for a while, but i lost ya aim somewhere... but thank god i live miles away now huh. lol

    ReplyDelete