About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Avoiding Communication aka..

I Don't Wanna Talk to You !
SO, during vacation, I decided to go see Sherlock Holmes with a certain male friend of mine.
NO, it's not the type of male friend you're thinking of.
We've been wanting to chill for a while so I thought what better way then go to the movies?
The movie was incredible, and i don't know about HIM, but i enjoyed it.
Other than the fact that i was Exhausted and didn't even wanna go to the movies that day,
And could've changed my mind easily and stayed my ass Home,
He obviously wasn't satisfied that I made time for him.
He attempted a certain action in the theatre, and i do Not get down like that.
He tried again during the movie, a few times walking around the mall, and its like..
IF I DIDN'T KISS YOU THE FIRST TIME,
I'M NOT DOING IT AT ALL !
I felt pressured and disrespected because in reality i didnt see him that way, and he still continued to force it, and i was gradually gettin aggravated.
The movie and the talking was cool, why couldn't he just leave it like that, on a good note?
I felt bad in a way, because I was relieved to get away..
And I've been gettin hit-ups from all over the place from this person ever since,
And i thought he would get the hint that,
Once Shanelle is Disrespected or placed into an Uncomfortable Position by another being,
SHE DOESN'T TALK TO THEM.
EVER.
if i didnt answer you the first time,
i'm most likely not going to answer you the third or fifth time,
through texts, Myspace, or Facebook.
Get me?
Leave me aloneeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment