About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If I Lost My Legs..

I only thought about this situation because I couldn't walk Saturday night.
It was during a basketball game and I was dribbling the ball and some short lady was playing horrible defense on me, so as I drove past her she tripped me.
Not 0nly did my next step end terribly, but i busted my ass, too.
After what seemed like bouncing off my thigh muscle and bending it inside out backwards and every which way, i screamed in agony.
I got help to the bench and iced it for a little.
But fuck that.. I wasnt gonna allow myself to get babied.
I shook it off and limped my ass up and down that court, got a few extra points, and finished the game.
But in the car.. a whole 'nother story.
I was in such excruciating pain, probably the worst pain I've ever felt in my LIFE, after cramps.
Holding back tears as my mom drove, picked up pizza, and chinese food, the pain seemed to get worse and worse.
And i was so glad to get home until I took my first step out of the car and dropped..
I had no strength in my leg, just pain.
I couldn't extend it, I couldn't bend it, I couldn't walk on it.
I wanted to go the hospital.
But I feared my basketball career would be over in the middle of the season if i did that.
So with some Alieve and Tiger Bomb and Icy Hot.. I was gonnna be alright..
IT WORKED. Next morning I was walking with a lil limp but walking felt like a miracle to me.
Thank God.

Then it made me think..
What the FUCK would I do if i ever lost the ability to walk?!
Real talk.. I would just off myself.
No legs = No basketball = No reason to live.
Point Blankperiod

But yeah.. Tre's the shit. :)

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment