About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, January 8, 2010

I Almost Quit.

I've been thinking about it for weeks and I almost handed in my uniform today.
My love for basketball was, and still kind of is, at an all time lowwww.
Regardless of the variety of results the Classical Girls Basketball Team has endured so far in this season, as well as in the past, it's obvious that our team doesn't take this seriously and still don't know how to get it together.
So, after crying and contemplating for hours last night, because it actually does pain me to even think about quitting something that I love to do, I thought of a solution.
I wrote it down, typed it out, showed it to the coach and it will get to our other captain tomorrow.
Hopefully it will be considered and the team will be able to carry out my plans for this team.
I don't know about them, but I do take basketball seriously, and I'm sick and tired of Losing.
I'm willing to turn this season around Right Now and Work Harder to get the Winning Results.
But I can't be the only one with hope..
And after all is said and done, and I am still the only one willing to make sacrifices, willing to step it up and makes changes for the better, and willing to improve as a Team..


I'm Out. Done. Finished. I Quit.


But that's only IF these girls aren't ready to take this seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment