About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Monday, December 14, 2009

New Yorkkkkkkkkkkkk

My last trip to New York was probably thee Best experience in the BX I've ever had.
No school on Friday, so I got to sleep a little longer with Heiry.
Blah Blah Blah, we finally got there at like 7ish but we didn't actually stop and unpack the car until about 9. I was stokeddddd. Heiry and I had to actually step out the car and take our first breath of New York air together for the first time in a long time, and polluted air never smelled better.
Saturday was a really busy day.. it wasraining/snowing all day and Shakira, Heiry, and I had to walk to a few stores for Dora and Diego balloons and party favors. We decorated the house, filled the pinata and stashed candy .. but that candy was aten by some little kids and I was highlyyy upsettt.
Whatever. Blanca and Xiomara continued to tease me about seeing Zack.. =P
Dee de Dee the party started at like 9pm, mind you, this is the party of a 3 year old.. Dominican. lol
Madddd Headss came before the one I awaited.
... His mom came, his little sister and brother, but not him.
And then like 5 minutes later he walked in with Ariel.
Talk about Butterflies?
Flutter, Flutter all in my stomache.
But yeah.. Teeneagers +Food + Crowded little room + Singing and Dancing + Alcohol + Next Door neighbors house = After Party. Wepaa..
I cant really recall all that happened other than nonstop dancing and music blasting and the spilling of Coronas, BUT i did go to sleep happily next to my Lovee.
And woke up to him tooo. The whole family couldnt get over the fact that we liked eachother even though its been a year now.. Theres more to this but I'll tell you later.

Oogum Boogum Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment