About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Temporary Depression.

Emotionally unstable.
Inexplainable actions.
Uncontrollable thoughts.
Words that are meaningless to everyone else,
But mean so much to me.
Everyone hears me,
But no one really listens.
My appearance is seen,
But the image is unclear.
Feelings trapped inside couldn't scream any louder;
Eyes that blink in complete silence.
No being can provide consolidation.
No God or doctor can eliminate the pain.
Who's accountable?
None other than myself,
For allowing anything and everything to affect me the way they do..
What I need isn't necessarily what I want, and vice versa.
What I want I am more than likely better off without.
Self-Contradiction; I can't help myself.
For once in my life, attention is needed, and I receive none at all.
Misunderstood; no one can comprehend.
Fear. Stress. Confusion.
Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment