About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December Now.

My Christmas (Wish) List:

- Black Dell Laptop with at least 4 or 8 GB of memory, 16ish " by like 6-7ish" screen.. Possibly that limited edition graffiti skinned one or one with a New Moon skin! Yeah.. Loser, I know.

- New Phone, preferably of the T-Mobile Co., even though it's not as appealing as it was in the past, I miss my Sidekick. And I'm tired of using other people's phones! I want my own number, to text my own friends, from my own phone again..

- A Bedroom Set that I was supposed to get almost two years ago for a birthday present or Christmas, I can't recall, but I'm supposed to have it already. I don't, but I need in on that big bed ASAP..

- iPod, doesn't matter which, as long as it has 4GB or more because I stay having to sacrifice songs on my jacked up 2GB just to put a different song on that I wanna liten to.. It's ridiculous. Funny thing is, my mom found one and claims she wants an iPod and intends on using it but I haven't seen that iPod put to use YET. She should just give it to me.. and stick with her MP4..

- A Name Ring would be nice too, Sterling Silver, because I'm not really a Gold fan.. unless it's White Gold, and it would match my earrings.


Damn, I almost feel bad that I want so little that costs so much on His Born Day. But hey..
If we're celebrating, we all mine as well get some gifts right?
But on a more serious note, I wish I could give more presents than I actually wish to receive. I'm always asking for, and wanting a number of things, but I can almost never give back.
JOB? I need in on one of those bad boys.

But anyways, it's only a Wish List.. Everyone knows those don't come true.



P.S. I'm over that shy kid I think I told you guys about a few posts ago. I've come across a new mysterious man that I actually know and don't have to dig too deep to figure him out. Well, yes I do, and I learned this last night. It's still a challenge but not as much.

I also want to thank Yeriel for that little blog post of me... Even though he should've told me he was writing it! I like surprises though.. I'm glad someone learned to appreciate me for ME for once..

Last thing. I'm friggin` ecstatic about this weekend. If everything works out this week, I will be in the BX on Friday (finally !!). So many people to seeeeeeee.. ^_^. . . And mi nina, Feidy, is turning THREE ! Wooooop!

I really should be doing my research work since I'm in the library, but... Eff It. Adios.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! finally! I get some recognition for my work! 2nd person today! I'm on a role! lmaooo (sorta,lol)

    ReplyDelete