About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Monday, November 23, 2009

Observations.

So, as the day is nearing, it seems to be haunting me and reminding me that it DID actually exist.
Like spending time of Kalina and noticing little thigns that she does and little things that she says reminds me.
And today, it follows me to school: I found a friggin' MILK CARTON that expires Nov 28..
Funny thing is, I don't even want to think about this situation nor do I wish reminisce of this little time period of my life.
Yet, it still insists on inviting itself into my consciousness.
Double You Tee Eff.

My interests for the new guy who is very much reserved, shy, quiet and irresistibly adorable continue to grow. I have yet to talk to him though.. Its bizarre how His shyness controls my shyness and makes it harder for me to approach him.
I've never been in a predicament like this.


A challenge: I like it. ^_^

Btw, I rested in the Spirit on Friday and seen New Moon at 1A.M.
Can't wait til Eclipse.

I'm still alive. adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment