About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, November 20, 2009

For the Record..

... I miss No L.B. that now resides in Texas. I'm just putting that out there so that the next time this person reads, they'll know they are wrong and might want to re-word their lyrical rhymes).

New York has been on my BRAIN for the last fortnight, and I can't seem to understand why..
I mean, I do want to be there and see people from there, but must Empire State of Mind always come on when I shuffle my iPod? -_-

I watched The Wizard of Oz for the first time in my life about a week ago. But that doesn't explain how I knew most of the songs..

I also watched Twilight last Friday for the first time, and then again four hours later at 9a.m. Good shit. I can't wait to see New Moon, whenever that may be, since tickets are basically sold out. ^_^

I went to New Haven too that weekend. It was nice to finally see my family again, love is Still Strong. And my daughter turned one on Sunday. =]

I need rainboots.

Chao.

A question to think about:

If I walked up to you and said "Kiss Me," would you?

2 comments:

  1. Answer to your question: Yes,yes I would kiss you (been tryin to do that for awhile now though,lols)

    ReplyDelete