About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Thursday, November 5, 2009

What a Time..

I've made up with Kalina.. I've concluded that this girl will always be in my life.. no matter what.

I'm infatuated with the spanish language and culture, as well as British accents.

I'm going to try to speak with one for the remainder of the day.. Let's see hwo this goes.

I have a feeling I'm going to fail my Research course.. Real Talk.

I'm wasting time blogging while i should be looking for contacts or something for Insomnia.. and planning my Applied Learning segment.

I hear an airplane.. Well, I thought it was. I have no idea what it is actually.

I don't celebrate Halloween but it was fun; spent some time with some old friends.

Met up with a female from my summer yesterday.. and saw the Michael Jackson movie with my best friend.

Awesome? Of course.

I predict rain today..

Good Day, Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment