About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

After Watching Oprah Go to Texas...

I want cowboy boots. ^_^
And randomly wear them on a Wednesday.

But besides that, I'm running on an hour of sleep, because i had to stay up all night, typing my rough draft for research, which was supposed to be due yesterday but now is due tomorrow -_-

i thought the effects would be fatal by now, but someone once told me that sleep wasn't really necessary (i miss you btw *).. ;)

I'm looking forward to Connecticut this weekend (hopefully), and New York on mi nina's birthday. :)

Confession: I can finally say aloud that: I Love My Dad.. lol

Blabber Bugga Gilgamesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment