About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

She Ain't My Girl

Is a song by Trey Songz btw *
This niggas Official.

But umm.. he's not what I wanted tp talk about in this post.
Kalina Star Caban is.
Me & Her.. We have a History.
I went to school with her in elementary.
She's always lived like right down the street from me.
But we didn't start actually speaking to eachother until the summer of 2008 a little after Pride.
Becus her ex (Kay] had kissed me and there was this whole thing blah blah blah.
And one day I ran into her at the end of my street and we walked all thru Manton Ave just talking about what had happened and about how she felt about Kay and more blah blah.. but we had a strong friendship.
And thru her is how I met Mariah.
Her other ex.
Yes, Mariah.
And everyone knows me and HER history.. smhh..
Which ade Kalina HATE the shit outta me.
But whatever happened, happened, and there's nothing we can change opr take back so MOVING ON.
Kalina & I started settling our differences and rebuilding our friendship and now I spend wayy too muchh time with this girl.
She comes to me for anything, and I dont mind at all, cus idk.. our relationship is weird.. we talk as if we're together and take pictures like we are but we're nothign more than good friends ..
Friday this girl blew up at my phone at 8 in the morning just to come over and take me to work with her.
I SWEAR TO G I WANTED TO KILL HER.
i only got 5 hours of sleep that night.. >:O
But whatever.
I went to work with her ass and we took pictures in the bathroom:



Well, this one was on the bus; like right before we passed Tent City.

Hit it from the Back; DUN DUN .

PALM THAT .










Playin in her hair ..

And I'm sure you've enjoyed this.
I know, she's Gorgeous.
And you'll probably see more of her.
Don't worry.
;)
Btw, she ain't my girl.

2 comments:

  1. this is rather interesting,u know kalina too. lols! but besides that this is 1 interesting story. hehe

    ReplyDelete