About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Upstate New York ..



So, Friday my father had picked up my big sister and I and decided to take us on a trip to NY with the fam.

First, we went to Connecticut to my uncles house, and i re-met some of my cousins.. and spent the night there.

Saturday morning we started our long ass trip to Upstate New York.

My father had to pee so many times you could've sworn he was prego wit his diabetic ass.. lol

and the Cantey brothers are chain cigarette smokers.. its disgusting as well as annoying !

WE stopped in Queens to pick up more fam and then off to Uptown we went..

I swear that was thee LONGEST ride to new York I've ever been on ..

but it was all worth it.
My Aunty Arleen has sooo much land.. it was beautiful.

Theresn othin really to do over there except ride the 4-Wheelers and look at animals and stuff..

but with newly met fam its always fun.

My sister, cousin and I all bonded by a perverted game of pool, ridin 4 wheelers, and breakin night in a van .. lmaoooooo .

Fun. Fun. Fun.

i can't wait to see my cousins again..

I wanna change my Last Name to my fathers..

Random.

I didnt get to take many pictures but.. here's some:
This is Eli, a friend of my cousin..
..Raheem =)
This was the crashing period..
My sister Jalissa.

My father & I ..
Sister, Aunty Arleen, Me, Daddy..
Uncle Raymond, Aunty, Father, And I
My cousin Ramell's girl and their baby Jr.

I can;t wait to seethem again ..

No comments:

Post a Comment