About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

& I fell in Love in New Haven ..

Because after being there once, I had to go Back.
And once I went back, I didn't wanna Leave.
Connecticut is SO MUCH BETTER THAN RHODE ISLAND !
I'd go there ANY DAY !
But let me tell you .. ouf.. let me TELL YOU how it all happened..

Ever since we came back from NY, my sister & I have been DYING to go back to CT and chill with our cousins, cus they're just that Great.
We called my father 3 days in a row, and still got the same answer..
That we weren't going to CT that weekend.
HA!
Little did he and everyone else know, WE WERE GOING!
It took a few teenagers, a phone call, MapQuest/Sidekicks, and 2 cars; and we were in CT at 5am on Saturday morning. :)

This time we went on a tour.. I learned where the stores were, a water park, where the field and basketball court was.
We walked the long paths of another park along the "pier"/ ocean / water, and chilled on the bridge above the water.. it was so relaxing, soothing, and a beautiful scene.
Unfortunately, I left Trevor in the house most of the time so I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to.. this weekend I'll make sure to do so =]
Cus this time we're goin legit with my father lol
i had such a good time there.. nothign but laughter and more bonding..
it was one of those "you had to be there" weekends ..
here are a few pictures that I do have .. Enjoy:


Seriana & Me

Serious face just like her Daddy..



Lmaoo.. we told him not to let us catch him sleeping ..
He looks similar to Rihanna after Chris Brown was done with her ;P


& she sleep just like her daddy ..


& this is my other cousins baby..
Cupid lookalike?





Nelle Loves the Kids !
Can't wait til this weeked ^__^
Oh, and this was one of the funniest convos..
Jay: So, you're names Shanelle, right?
Me: Yeah, But the boys down the street call me "Sexy."
Eli:She ain't Lyin`.. lol
It was the truth..
Got the CT girls mad already and i was only there for 2 days..
SCREAM AT ME !
Here's some videos too..

No comments:

Post a Comment