About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Monday, May 18, 2009

Recently..

Lolo cut his hair:


Priscilla finally sent me pictures;



Los is gonna be a father;




So is Jigga;


Stephy is a mommy now;



Analia took her first breath;

Rhowen misses college already;




I cut my hair again;




Obviously straightened it, too;
Yescalin likes my kisses;
I've been wanting and tryna figure out Dae;


- Chabeli is a mommy, too.

- And Vanessa finally had Jiani days after his due date' making her a mommy, also.

- I'm starting to like Rap more..

- I met another new friend; J.C.

- Rihanna and Cassie have nude pics leaked. :]

- Celtics are out of the playoffs.

- I still miss Geek.

- A female from my past hit me up today.. Mad Confusing.

- Negativity is not so negative; it's Fun.

This is how I feel about school:
Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment