About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Here We Go Againnnn !

And the Drama don't start til Summer rolls in ..
Aim thuggin`;

Threatenin`;

Yellin`;

Arguin`;

Street fightin`;

Searchin`;

Beefin`;

Waitin`;

Shootin`;

& it never ends.


Just pauses during fall and winter, then rewinds and starts all over again..


I jus can't wait for the parties though ! ^__^

Even though.. those are prolly gonna be cut off as well..



Fuck it though.
Summer's almost here.

And all this rowdiness is "just a sign, letting us know that the warm weather is coming," says the police.

They don't even care about the street fights anymore, or the beefin` becus other than reason number one stated above, they prbably are just gonna let everyone kill eachother so they have less people to worry about.

Crazy huh?

Well, I'm outta here.

Even though I gotta walk around with my eyes glued to the back of my head, because I gotta worry `bout fightin` people..

It's true, but scratch that.

I gotta watch my back cus Summer `o9 is Here.
For your entertainment:






& She's Minee.

Blaterrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment