About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekenddddd.

I think I can actually say this one was Fun.
& Different.
Friday night was Boring.. & then Troy came home.. LMAOOO.
All I remember is I couldn't stop laughin`, couldn't breathe, and I woke up on the floor. XD
AND I had to wake up for practice at 12.... -___-
Which was HORRIBLE.
As soon as I returned to my cousins` I went to sleep until like FOUR or so..
I don't really remember what happened Saturday night.. =T
OH YEAH.
My team ended up losin` the playoffs.. It was a really great game though.. except the losin` part.
That girl can shoot.. and she's lucky she made that shot 2 seconds before the quarter was over.. xP
I went home happily..
& I THOUGHT I was gonna stay there.. I tried.
I really did.
BUt it's SOOO BORINGGG.
So off to Tempy's I went at 11.30 at night,
Where a sleepover took place in Tempy's room :]
But it smelled like FEET. xP
ANYWHO.
Sunday was a blurr..
I'm thinkin` too hard tryna` remember it..
Idk.
OH!
Late night out with Prima & Wifee;
Didn't go as well as planned but.. w.e.
Met some new people.. which is always cool.
Monday, Monday, Monday..
The day I realized I am a very jealous person when it comes to my friends. >_<
ALso, the day I realized I need to stop goin` to my cousins house ALL the time. -__-
Marco was free for the day from home confinement * so TashaBean, Spiffy & I went to go see `em. ^__^
So many Memories came to my head when I seen him..
As well as a future that I still Kinda hope for, but I just KNOW won't happen..
Oh Well. he's still my 'Husband' <333
Then, Evan's cookout was type fun..
Received a random good-bye "gift" i guess you can say ?
And then later am additonal text that led to :

DAMIEN NANCE MUST DIE! :]
That kid.. Ridiculous. SMH.
Back to Temp's.
Where I was SUPPOSED to accomplish something..
Had plenty of oppurtunities, too !
But, I couldn't push myself to do it.. =T
BUT I WANT TO ! xP
I'm going to.. one day.
All the while, talkin`.. well, textin` & aimin` again w. Ms. DeCosta on a daily basis has my mood up in the clouds again..
Let's see how long this lasts?


Of course I took somerandom photos; Enjoy! ^__^










this is from some activity we did in english class.. lol?

This goes back to Jesenia's Sweet 16;

Talk about paparazzi?

Close-up..

Closer..

"hey lil` mama, lemme whisper in ya ear.. " ;]

if i could be your girl x33

This is gonna sound messed up ;

I can't even type it.

Too many eyes read this..

Blaterrrrrr .

1 comment:

  1. haha boo your mad slick. i bet no one caught that little line apart from all "if i could be your girlx33" slickkkkkk. anyway i like that song actually. mad ppl think i look like mya. 0_o lol. okay yea but that was clever i almost didn't catch that. kay ttyl.

    Marina.

    ReplyDelete