About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Monday, May 4, 2009

More Updating.

I've been accompanied at all times with my new companion, since last Saturday, Trevor. Yes, THE Trevor. I finally got my LX guyssss ! =]

I bought it off Shad and Geek (before the never again incident), who ran down some kid they had beef with. Lmaoo . iLoveMyGoonz;* and miss them A LOT right about now.. :(

I even missed my game that day thanks to them taking forever. I only played for the last 30 seconds of the game.. which our team won. And the coach took everyone out to pizza afterwards to celebrate. EVERYONE; including mothers, cousins, friends, my dad, everyone who was at the game for our team. And we won our last game, too. If we win one more, we're off to the Playofffsss! =]

Oh Yeah, my dad has been playing his part well. He comes down every Saturday just to watch me play.. it's a good feeling knowing that he's putting madd effort into this "being-a-father" thing. But like he says: "There's a thin line between us, and I only got a toe across." You're damn skippy, I still put him in his place from time to time to show him where he stands. I just came back from New Hampshire actually. I decided to go with him, my big brother AJ, cousin Daniel, and D's cute friend Andre. :] I even got to see my sister Jalissa before we left.

But wait, before I go on. Back to Tempy's, cus that's where I spent the majority of my time. That nice, hot, and sunny weekend was fun. I got a phone and a tan. and there was a cookout where all the kids and some adults had water guns and bowls, cups, anythign you could fill up with water jus wettin everyone. "Water Bangin`" lmaoo. Birthday Sex became a new song obsession. Then, I ended up stayin` over her house on Wednesday cus I didn't go to school and my mom didn't wanna pick me up. So Thursday morning I woke up laying next to Dae.. Last thing I remembered was that we watched like 4 movies about aliens and shooting; ACTION. i guess I just crashed where I was.. :] So yeah, i had to walk to my house at like 7am, shower, throw some clothes on, and catch the bus at 8am and go to school. Come to find out I get suspended for not going to detention.. Tis the reason I'm posting now, cus I'm home for once.. for now.. Then Thursday through Saturday I spent back at Tempy's. Tempy and I went to the carnival = funnn. then We ended up chillen with the boys in Marc's room and I took pictures of blunted little boys. lmaoo. The next day Brendan fell down the stairs and whoever jumped in Rho's car got ice-cream. =] Then Saturday night came.

New Hampshire.. My dad made us breakfast, we played from like 11 or 12 until 4 or 5 ish? It was funnn . If it wasn't for Daniel and Dre, I prolly would've been bored. Funnyyy Dudesss. LOVE themmm. D (Daniel) likes grindin` on everything when Birthday Sex comes on.. He's like that guy from the MTV commercial who humps everything and it turns to rainbows.. lol. And Dre is a lil flirty fella.. hmm.. nosa.. maybe. My dad swears we gotta a thing goin on.. -___-- I mean so what we played eachother during the 2 games at the court. and so what if we was walkin ahead on our way back to the house cus they all decided to walk madd slow. and is it wrong that we decided to make food at the same time? or that i let him wear my chains? Sheesh. xP My dad put him on blasttt . lol.. And i have a new sn added. =] But yeah.. i developed a new random habit.. i have these lovable moments and jus hug someone randomly for a few seconds and then jus go on wit whatever i was doing. o_O
Oh yeah.. I don't like my dad's girlfriend, only becus she's carrying the semen that's creating another child of my father who is gonna take my place as the baby.. >_<

Anywho. I have lots of pictures. Cus that became a habit too. xD

I'm probably gonna go to my cousin's in a little since I have no transportation to Young Voices. =/ I'm going back to school tomorrow.. as much as I realy DON"T want to.. I got a good report card, but like I jus have no type of motivation in school. I hate that place and the people aren't any better. I like living my life as a big vacationn .. sigh * But I won't drop out. Never. Ever. That's not me.. Idk what else to say..
I'm was so hungry that I made a pan of 8 biscuits.. and I'm aboutto finish the last three.

Blater.

No comments:

Post a Comment