About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Monday, May 4, 2009

Picture Post: via Tempy's


McDonald's was a favorite place to eat out..



Daury's Casaa..


I lovee my wifeyy, so I give her piggie back rides.


Reflections are Fun.





Boobies.



Jeisonnn .


Hot.
Kendel, I NEED THOSE BACK.

I don't smoke, but she does.

Brie doesn't like pics..



She didn't wanna get high off contact..




Quanyy; the ice-cream day.


The Stunt-man.
If you look closely, you can see the cut on his nose from when he fell down the stairs.


B.L.B. = Blunted Lil Boys.







Dae does not like pictures either..


"I'm not sleeping, dogg, just go get the bud."



From the bed .. to the floor..


funnn timesss.




*Piky & Troy are missing from this.

*and the Goonz cus I didnt have Trevor yet, and when I did, I didn't see them after... =/

1 comment: