About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Worst Ever (so far.. ).

We've been working our asses off in every single practice...

Learning new plays, mastering the basics of basketball...
Enduring every type of injury and just shaking it off...
Being pressured by the coach, his wife, and the opponents themselves...
We, Las Americas, have been preparing for this...
Last night's game: Las Americas v. Mexico.






But you wanna know something?!



Everything we practiced, everythign we worked hard for, meant NOTHING during that game. It's as if we FORGOT everything we had done at practice last week, Friday, and a few hours before the game. That game was the WORST:





- We were pressured to the Maximum. More Pressure = More Mistakes.


- Mexico had a new member of the team. Yeah, she was nice, but she was also a taunting, shit talking, scary ass bitch who almost caused a fight with two of my team members, caused a technical foul for basically the whole team, and got to shoot like 8 shots for that one time, which I'm pretty sure a technical foul only counts as 1 or 2 shots, but whatever.


- That leads to the fact that our referees SUCKED! The favored Mexico, and everyone could see that whether you were cheering them on or not. One ref in particular did not have a clue what he was doing, calling, saying, I'm not even sure he knew how to officiate! My mom wants to get a new ref for our next game. I'm hoping she does.


- Then, I'm dribbling on a fast break and some old Mexican lady is like hitting me and smacking me as I'm driving to the hoop and the refs didn't call SHIT! So I threw the ball and told her to watch what she's doing. And she tried to intimidate me with her stare down and demanding I calmed down. And I was like "Or what? You gonna hit me?! Hit me bitch!" That got me a second tech. and ejection from the game. SMHH..


- Game was over and the new chick was running her mouth outside and basically the whole team was about to brawl with some Mexicans.





WORST FUCKING GAME EVER. I hope I never have to go through that again because if I do, I'm not letting anything slide. I'm gonna make my tech. worthwhile and well-earned and just hit the bitch next time. GRRRRR HARDBODY! lol..





*On a good note, my father came down to watch my game. He gave me money too. Now I can get Trevor! =] =] =] =] =]


He says he's coming down next week to catch my next game, too. Next time, he's bringing my uncle and cousins.. oh mann. I'm starting to have hope in him again, not too much, but it's there. He's showing a lot of improvement and effort that he wans to be there.. that he wants to be my father. I just hope he keeps this up and doesn't let me down again for the 29658243th time.





And today is the day we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ also known as Easter. I wish I could have gone to church. And I wish I didn't eat meat on Good Friday (my baby cousin was born, also). After I ate KFC I felt sick to my stomach, not because the food was bad or I ate it too fast, but because I felt horrible because I enjoyed chicken on Good Friday.. Although I don't practice my religion as much as I should, I still do try to make an effort to do so.. sigh..





The Celtics v. Cavaliers game today was a reflection of Las Americas v. Mexico's game. Only there wasn't as many techs. and the refs actually did their jobs. The blowout was awful though. "Their worst loss of the season." I feel their painnnn.





I've witnessed some new followers/bloggers/friends on blogspot. I do encourage blogging, but for some reason, I don;t like this minor revolution.. in fear of re-reading the misuse of a blog.. =/





Happy Easter.. again. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment