About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Miracle & A Song.

Did you forget that I was even alive?
Today I wore a dress with leggings.. That type of thing.
Did you forget everything we ever had?
Also, I was expecting "something" that would be "delivered by someone I wouldn't be able to figure out."
Did you forget, did you forget about me?
Instead, it was her, my Booboo.
Did you regret ever standing by my side?
Her arrival was Unexpected. Unknown. At the time, Unreal.
Did you forget we were feeling inside?
But my heart was ecstatic as I hugged her.
Now I'm left to forget about us.
Water came down my eyes from the joy of it.
But somewhere we went wrong.
And then she had to go.
We were once so strong.
Best 30 seconds of my dayyyyyyy!
Our love is like a song, you can't forget it.
Second Best Part:
VACATIONNNNNNNN HASSS OFFICIALLYY BEGUNNN ! :]
So now I guess, this is where we have to stand.
And Third: It was beautiful out side today. Which made the start of vacation more wonderful than it already was.
Did you regret ever holding my hand?
KP for hours, waiting to see someone who was supposedly there the sametime I was. Smhh.
Never again, please don't forget, don't forget.
My ex ended up buying me donuts and chips. Then I met Yeriel in PERSON! And we had this interesting convo on how we thought we were never going to meet.. lol
We had it all, we were just about to fall,
Kendel is mad at me because I didn't take the bus with him.
Sowwieeeee. =(
Even more in loveee, then we were before.
My jailbird Christian came by to visit me. Awkward.
I won't forget, I won't forget about us.
Practice sucked for me today. I don't even wanna talk about it.
But somewhere we went wrong.
Now, I find myself reminisicing my past.. "relationships".
We were once so strong.
Demi Lovato, Maria Mena, & Avril Lavigne can do that to you.
Our love is like a song, you can't forget it at all.
Speaking of.. Jenifer v. Shanelle in the FML HARDER contest...
And at last, all the pictures have been burned.
The stories were actually true.
And all the past is just a lesson that we've learned.
Fuck Our Fucking Lives Yoo.. No one will EVER understand.
I won't forget, please don't forget about us.
My father came by the other day. I'll speak on him another night.
Somewhere we went wrong.
Now, I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep and listen to more depressing music & Drake.
Our love is like a song, but you won't sing along.
I know someone who has his AIM! Jealousssssssssss.
You've forgotten about us.
Blater.
Don't Forget..
- Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment