About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mike Isn't the Only MVP.

SO, my life has been pretty occupied, hectic, and busy with the usual. School, Basketball, Track, Young Voice.. etc etc. I've also been a little more social at times, while other times I've been too focused to even care about anyone else.

What I mean by that is that school has become like my number one priority lately. I've been working my butt off in class, taking every note, completing every homework assignment, and actually asking for help. Focused and Determined. My friends haven't noticed that (I don't think), but they have noticed that we haven't talked as much.
Sorry, ladies and bros. We'll catch up soon enough.

AS for basketball, I'm getting better and better as the days go by, my coaches, my team, my family; they see potential in me. And they wanna show me, help me, and teach me anything I need to know to get me to shine. I'm thankful.

And for that, I need to get rid of this bad ass, bitchy, "I-Don't-A-Fuck" attitude that has developed throughout the years. It got me 3 hours of detention, which turned into 6 becus I didnt serve the first 3 (and I'm still not going to). it got me punched in the eye by my parental unit. Basically, it turns me into this monster that I have no control over. Idk, its like the brutally honest side of me gone to far. It has to go.

I recently handed out 180 cigarette smoking surveys for Young Voices to 180 completely different, non-repeated people. Most from school, others were random people from KP, or the bus. That's part of my "social" improvement. Also, I've made two new friends: Shawn, who caught my eye a while ago, and Bobby tried to smash on me in ball last Saturday. =]

The mood of my music is changing.. I've been listening to like.. Maria Mena, Paramore, Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne, etc. I'm not depressed or anything. I've just been thinking a lot, and kinda reminiscing, and these people have made songs that I can relate to.. so I listen to them.

People are still pathetic, and masterminds of taking small things and turning them into GIGANTIC ISSUES. It's crazy.

I also ended up putting myself on blast.. revealing a secret about myself to a person I kinda wanted to tell, but didn't want to know at the same time.. I mean.. it didn't affect anything but still. Blah.

Now that we're up to date, I was chosen to play in an All-Star game last night. Now as if being chosen wasn't already an honor, I played my freakin` ass off for a fun event. I got my knees all busted up by midgets. But it all paid off, 13 points I think and the MVP title for my All Star team.

I need to run more... I'm getting out of shape while I'm still playing a sport. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I'm pretty fucking upset right about now.

I WANT MY FUCKING PHONE!
I'VE WAITED FAR TOO LONG,
MY VISION IS GETTING WORSE,
AND THE CLOSER AND CLOSER THE OPPURTUNITY COMES,
SOMETHING HAPPENS,
AND I HAVE TO WAIT LONGER.
Fuck that, yo.
I'm getting my shit by like Monday.
Even if I have to do it MYSELF.
*No disrespect to the one who has been tryna help me, but my impatience is killing me and I need this NOW.

For your entertainment, here's some visuals:








Blater.
Oh, and by the way. It's BEAUTIFUL outside.
And I'm probably gonna be stuck in the house all day.
FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment