About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Saturday, March 7, 2009

What I Call a Good Friday.

Happy Birthday Tre ! =D

Lost a friendship today; dont really care about it.

Renewed another; made me cry tears of joy.

Making one stronger; we'll see how far this goes.

"When one door closes, two doors open.."

Today was a good day.
"I don't wanna be lonely no more. I don't wanna have to pay for this. I don't wanna know the lover at my door; it's just another heartache on my list. And I don't wanna be angry no more. You know I could never stand for this. So, when you tell me that you love me, know for sure. I don't wanna be lonely anymore."

--Rob Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment