About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Modnar.

I haven't been dancing lately.
Lots of singing though.
He told me "Fuck You" after I told him to have fun with his new baby because he lost this one. -____--
Now that's not very "father-like" is it ?
Basketball ALL SUNDAY. :)
Ignorant mothafuckas these days..
I swear I was bouta BANG him !

"The failure of the public education is like silent genocide."
"Training" in Young Voices led to debating and then conversation that also led to that quote.. along with elaboration. It actually trigured my interest.
Jenifer left Classical; I cried sooo much.
Only because I know I'm probably never gonna see her again. :'(
People need to just mind their own business.. Real Talk.
I renewed yet another friendship. Still unsure about it though..
I've been addicted to Facebook lately.
Did I mention that already? Lol..

"Families is where our nations find hope, where the wins take dream. "
Coming from one of the Bush's, who pretty much ruined families' lives, this quote doesn't really mean much to me.
I think I'm an insomniac..
Ice Cream && Sex Ed.
I find it pretty hilarious when a "virgin" freshmen girl defends and supports sexual activity as if she was experienced. SMH.

"To better one life is to better the world."

- A. S. Feinstein

Hmm.. Then why do people feel that to take one's life is to better themself ?
The loss of this Angelo dude is really taking its toll on a lot of people's lives..
I don't understand.
Things happen for a reason, and sometimes, there's nothing you can do about it. Cry about it, get mad about it, ask about it, learn about it, question it, deny it, hate it, etc. for a day or two. But in the end, it's over. There's nothing you can do. It hurts.. I know. But what's done is done.. For better or for worse.. =/
You're still living. Learn from it and finally cherish YOUR life.
I feel like I wanna isolate myself and that I'm better off talking to no one except my selected few.
Reggae anyone? =]
I'd join them but..

What would you do if aliens tried to take over the Earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment