About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Letter For S. Lora

Dear Mr. HeartbreakKid,

Sometimes..
I replay && repeat,
When you first told me you loved me;
I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat,
When you took your love from me;
It took rehabilitation,
To try && forget your face;
But only realization,
Could actually get you replaced;
I knew what I had to do,
Even though its not what I wanted;
I had to let you go,
So I don't remain broken-hearted;
Yes, it's still difficult,
Still a losing bet;
That I can't do it fully,
I can't let go of all of you yet.
This is almost 2 weeks old. As you can see, I am fully over him.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment