About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Friday, March 6, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Not that anyone actually cares but. . .
I haven't been here, posting lately..
Haven't really been in the "posting/writing mood". =/
Basketball season ended.. :'(
So I'm using my freetime to explore and get shit done. :)
First I'd like to make a note that I have Zack on now.. Only because I was FEININ` for a sidekick and I couldn't wait any longer. So I turned him back on and I mostly use him for texting because its hard enough to text in the dark..
Literally.
My screen is like the dimmest dim a phone can get. I can barely see anythinggg. But it works, so I'm using it until Dylan buys me a LX. =DDDDDD
Secondly, I'M DONE WITH REHAB! WOOOOO ! GO MEE!
I actually been out for a a few weeks now, I jus haven't wrote about it.. And I found A LOT of stuff on my phone that made me reminisce.. jus a little bit. But that stuff was deleted.. Some of it. But I'm over it. For Real. I learned to "let go." (Liani is gonna be so proud of me.) So for those who were worried, liddle Ms. Lovable is ready to "love".. cough cough.. again. :)
But then again.. I'm kinda already too ahead of myself. I've already restarted kinda sorta on this thing. But before I get into this...
Saturday was Jesenia's Sweet 16. I wore heels -- HEELS MY NIGGA! -- for thee very first time. Think I'm tall now? Should've seen me with those bad boys on. Lmaoo. I didn't get to take as many pics as i wanted to becus i forgot to bring the charger... boo. But the party was fun. I danced alottt. And I ended up not hating Francis anymore. That's my new party partner now. Woop Woop! Lol.. And I knew it. I knew it. I fuckin` knew it ---- She looks fuckin` BANGINGGG in a dress. <33 After the party, a slected few (Bianca, Cassandra, Mariah && I) cleaned up and slept with Jese in her hotel room.. NO. You liddle pervs; not like that. It was fun. Didn't sleep until like 6 or 7 am ? And woke up like 6 hours later...to SNOW. Awesome... -___- But the buffet was funnn. "That girl is wearing like 3 different reds." Fun time..

I really wanted to see you today.. And actually the only reason I'm posting is because I don't think I'm going to see you today.. and I would usually be with you around this time, so I'm just wasting time that I'm not with you .. yadda yadda yadda.. You get it. When I'm not with you, I'm thinking about you while IMing/Texting you.. <3


I have a new addiction to coffeeeeeeee . =]]]]]]]]]
I've been taking the bus more than usual lately..
I NEED TO RECEIVE TREVOR ASAP! >=
My tail bone has been hurting me a lot lately too..
Doritoz are the best chips ever created on this Earth.
I miss PopTarts..
I hate Tommy's Pizza.
* If it's not you I'm craving for, it's food. =P
Found this on Christine's blog.. liked it a lot:


"Wanted something out of reach, it's killing me, you're all I see. Until you're mine, I have to find a way to fill this hole inside. I can't survive without you here by my side. Until you're mine, not gonna be, even close to complete. I won't rest until you're mine. Just stop wondering, if we were meant to be. Forget about fate and just hold me. I'm ready to begin, the waiting has to end, right now, today. I've gotta find a way..."



Well that's it for today I guess.










Adioss .

No comments:

Post a Comment