About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

via Roma

I felt like I wanted to elaborate on the Sweet Sixteen.. That's the birthday girl, Kristin. --------------->
&& I happened to be sleeping until like 6 yesterday. So when I woke up I had to rushhh & get ready before 7. I got there at about 7:30.. which was okay becus so did Jeni and Tasha; I wasn't alone.

Me && my bitches looked good. Actually, everyone looked good. I love seeing everyone all suited && dressed up; shows they have class... Until everyone starts dancing... After the pasta, salad, and ginormous pieces of chicken, lap dances were given to the song "My Body" by Keith Sweat... SMH. Who ever came up with that idea knew how to get a party started.. That was probably the highlight of the night lol.. and then the chair was taken away so we had to skip to Plan B and just start dancing with eachother.

I ended up sitting with Awesome, Susan, Janelle, Natasha, Priscilla, Jenifer, && Nyquila. We took so many pictures at that table.. LMAO. Jenifer and Nyquila were engaged. Priscilla and Nyquila schemed to take the cup thingy at the table home... a success. Silence. Random Conversation. Laughter. Pictures. Dancing.


The night was young && we all had funnnnn =]

&& then Y$M came; more fun && dk dancinggg. Abalo.. lmao. Then off they went && 3 bottles of liquor = stolen. Niceeee. That pretty much ruined the whole festive mood of the party... Stupid ass bartender girls.. They should've been doing their jobs knowing the liquor was RIGHT BY THE EXIT. SMH. I ended up getting a ride home with Susan. Her cousin's car smelled mad good. && Jese's hilariousss.


Another addition to Memory Lane.

Now my female parental is annoying the shit out of me.

I should be studying.. Midterms start soon.

GREAT.

My mom's making breakfast for dinner.. o_O

I'm outta here.

For real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment