About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What It Do.

See this picture? That's me.. after i cut bangs for the very first time since I was like 10 or somethin.. I don't know why I did or what I was thinking while I was doing it, but it looks nice so whatev. My hair isn't actually straight by the way..
Any who, in order for me to start this blogging thing, I was inspired by three, and encouraged by Jenifer. I loveeee ittttttt . =] I don't even know what to start off with.. introduction or something else.. Fuck it. You'll get to know me eventually. It took me FOREVER to make this ishh.. I almost gave up, but only losers do that. It was so complicated though.. I had to think about every decision I made.. -_____-
Last night I went to a Sweet Sixteen. It wasn't one of those MTV joints; we live in Providence where you're either tryna get money, or tryna get MORE money, cus everyone's popped. So yeahh, I had to wear a dress............ I wanted to wear a black one, but my mom was like "No, black is for funerals, sixteens are supposed to be happy.." Why when I showed up to the party almost every girl in there was wearing a BLACK DRESS.
And there was this girl there, that I've been like obsesseddd with since last year. She looked so fucking gorgeousss like alwayss. Her boyfriend hates me becus he knows I can take her away from him, but I wouldn't do that cus she..."loves" him. We were having... a pretty good time together.. until this dk fresh kidd shows up [her bf] and we had to keep our distances so she "wouldn't get in trouble." WACK. Since when did a boyfriend automatically become the father ?! wtfuckk . She was so worried about dancing while he wasn't there, but when she left, he had no problem dancing with anyone.. =x Fuck Him. That was pretty much the downfall of my night.
Kendel was there.. he made me miss Stephan sooo baddddd.
I need to fix my phone..
Lloyd is stepping up his game this year; I downloaded mad songs yesterday.
My mother is getting on my nerves. I wish I had like an off button for her sometimes..
This post is garbage.
I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment