About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Hate Females.

Let's just say I agree with that statement like 85% of the time.

They're beautiful and have the most wonderful personalities.

Then they're coniving and [innocently] send mixed messages.

Most of them have the illest problem with being real.

And very few of them have no problem with that at all.

I especially hate when they keep encouraging you to go, knowing damn well you'll get nowhere.

And you run to one of her closest friends for advice and she tells you exactly what you don't wanna hear; the TRUTH.

I'm getting sick and tired of this attraction.

Rollercoaster rides all the damn time.

I'm dizzy and nauseous, so I think I'm ready to stop now.

Goodbye P.S., Hello Heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment