About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jalapeño Peppers.

I'm soo UGLY today! =[
Last day of midterms.. OH YES.
Thank G I don't have a science class this year.


Instead of going to practice, I went to this Education Forum, where the youth, as well as teachers and other "important people", spoke out to try and make a change and improvement in the school educating system that sucks as we ALL KNOW IT.
It was fun; I enjoyed myself and the company of my friends. I was surprised and glad at the same time that even half the students that were there would even show up. Hopefully one day, all our efforts will pay off and a change is made..





I have a dream type shit.. lol.







So, there was "pizza", if that's what you wanna call it, and these BOMB ass SPICY sandwichessss ! I fell in loveee.. and ate like 4 of them.. Delicioso Papaa.








The reason I'm STILL full.... 3 hours later.








I just ate almost a whole bag of baby carrots too. o_O






Everyone in my house is sleeping and it's only 11pm. -___-





So Feidy tried to come home with me again...


Feidy: "Va a escuela?"

Me: "No, a mi casa."

Feidy: "Noo, a escuela." (Giggles.)

Me: "Noo, a mi casa."

Feidy: "Yo voy."

Me: "Tu vas conmigo?

Feidy: "Si."

Me: "Pues, dile a mami que tu vas a mi casa conmigo."

Fiedy: " Mami, voy con Shanelle a su casa."

Mami: "Oh sí ? Y tu coat?"

Me: "Y tu zapatos?"

Feidy: "Esperate." (Starts walking to go get her things.)

Me: "Noo.. Bye mi niñaaa!"

Feidy: "Noooooooo !"




Bendito.. =/




My stomach hurts.. as well as my entire back.. I'm so full; It looks like an enpregnated stomach.. Not cool. I'm stresseddddd, gimme a BREAK!


I still need to fix Zack.. Sorry to those who have been texting me..


My shots were ON POINT today in gym.. If only I could shoot like that in the game... Speaking of.. I'm not going to school tomorrow, which means I most likely won't be playing tomorrow. Bummer.


Isn't it supposed to snow tomorrow?





Fucking Awesome. -__-





"I think I know what's wrong with me.."

Aaron: "What is it?"

"I have a thing for freshmen.."

Joel: "What the hell's wrong with you?!"

Aaron: "You're not supposed to ask a person what's wrong with them after they just finished explaining what's wrong with them."

Joel: " What the hell's wrong with you?! You don't tell us, sophmores that.." (Shakes his head.)



LMAO.



Relieve my urges!



Goodnight Suckahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment