About Me.

My photo
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain, all the while knowing the sun will shine again."

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Midterms.

That's where I've been the last few days.
There's one more, then back to class.





Yay ? o_O




Today was a short, but interesting and entertaining day.
English Exam, Gabie's, McDonald's (Jeni's 1st time!), Back to Gabie's, then back to school for practice.

I bullshitted on my essay.. -___- McDonald's was MADD fun! Omg.. so much laughing. I haven't been able to just go out with friends and just chill and have a good time like that in a while. We were dyinggg for lke five minutes. Lmao. And then gabie's casaa.. I was caught up on mucho en su vidaa and more laughing and pictures! But they're on her phone.. So I would post them but.. you know.. I kinda don't have them yet. Practice was aiight. And I spent the night with my wifer. We spent mad time in her grandma's kitchen.. eating and drinking and talking. Idk why but that's like our "spot". Her dream was fucking EXCLUSIVE. She needs to go back to sleep and finish that shit. For real. Lol..

This is my wifer and I at her fiesta de sopresa:

I loved her reaction; she was so excited.. It was pretty hilarious. She had NO IDEA. This was in October by the way.. lol.




Anyways.





Did I mention I love this kid ?


Well, yeah. I do. He's such a sensitive, unappreciative, careless, intelligent, romantic, sweet when he wants to be, ignorant, unique, argumentative, loving jerk. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let it go.


This picture was taken today (not from Gabie's):



Goodbye Now.

P.$. I want kisses..

2 comments: